Midwest Heating & Cooling is open and conducting business as usual.
The safety of our clients, employees, and the general public is our top priority. We will adjust during this time to ensure the safety measures we have in place evolve as needed. We are following the practices and policies needed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our staff is adhering to the following:
1) Wash hands for at least 20 seconds several times throughout the day.
2) Do not touch your face if possible.
3) Always maintain a safe distance from others.
4) Do not shake hands.
5) Wear new, unused shoe covers every time we enter a home or business.
6) If an employee is feeling ill, they are directed to stay home.
7) If any employee is suspected of feeling ill, they will immediately be sent home and asked to stay home.
8) If an employee encounters a client who is suspected to be ill, they are instructed to leave and the client will be asked to reschedule their services for a later time.
9) All trucks, parts, and equipment will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
We will continue to monitor this situation and respond to any changes that arise. We will make sure to have clear communication with our clients and continue to make the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and the general public our top priority.
With the steps we have in place, work will continue without interruption.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Together, we will get through this!
Thank you for being the best part of Midwest Heating & Cooling!