10 Fun Halloween Activities from Midwest Heating & Cooling
You still have time to complete all those fun Halloween activities on your list. Not sure what your options are? Midwest Heating & Cooling has your back with our fun Halloween list!
1. Visit your local pumpkin farm or apple orchard and pick up some pumpkins to create your own jack-o’-lanterns
2. Create your own Halloween paper lanterns using tea lights, paper, and some scissors!
3. Cook festive Halloween treats that require no baking—perfect for kids
4. “Spook” your neighbors by leaving Halloween themed goodie baskets on your neighbor’s doorstep and then ask them to do the same for someone else
5. Plan a Halloween movie marathon watching the spookiest or silliest movies—your choice!
6. Play Halloween bingo—host a game night and play themed bingo using candy corn as markers
7. Throw a fun Halloween themed party using Snack Work’s planning guide
8. Who needs pin the tail on the donkey when you can pin the spider to the web? This simple game is fun for all ages
9. Rather than carving pumpkins this year, try painting them for a more modern look!
10. Try to create some wickedly cute Halloween themed crafts
When you’re done with the Halloween fun, don’t forget to schedule your Waterford furnace maintenance. Contact the professional technicians at Midwest Heating & Cooling today! At Midwest, we’re big enough to service you yet small enough to know you.